退伍军人服务 at McHenry County College
Why use your veteran's benefits at MCC?
If you would like to use your VA benefits, you must let the Office of 金融援助 和 退伍军人福利 know that you have registered for classes by submitting your Request for Benefits 和 Certification Form.
作为美国人.S. veteran, you can expect programs 和 services at MCC designed to serve your needs. We offer personalized attention to help you select a program of study that draws upon your military experience 和 also takes you down a career path that you'll excel at 和 enjoy.
Calculate your basic allowance for housing using the Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) calculator
- 申请 your Veterans Benefits
- Visit the VA Education 和 Training Benefits web site at www.va.政府/教育 和 follow the steps under the Get GI Bill 和 other education benefits section
- Illinois Veteran Grant (IVG) 搜索IVG
- 申请 veteran scholarships available through the Friends of MCC Foundation to help pay for books, supplies, or fees not covered by VA benefits
- Visit the Student Veterans Resource Center, A248, to apply for
- 检查 Illinois state licenses 和 military training to find out what military experience can be applied toward professional licensing st和ards
- Register for classes
- 当MCC priority registration opens for the next academic term, certified veterans are entitled to first-day enrollment
- 有你的 transfer credit evaluated (college transcripts, exams, military, 和 workplace learning)
- MCC maintains a no-drop policy for veterans while VA benefits are being processed
- If you would like to use your VA benefits, you must stop in the Office 金融援助 和 经验丰富的服务, 和 let us know you have registered for classes. 填一下这个 Request for Benefits 和 Certification Form